TianQi B-Key Skincare
What you can use it for:
A) Replenish and lock in hydration.
B) Repair and replenish skin’s collagen structure.
C) Help skin regeneration using herbal extracts
D) Lighten and reduce acne scars
E) Contains antioxidants to reduce wrinkles
F) Anti-inflammatory agents to reduce redness and help heal skin
G) Improve general well being.
The TianQi B-Key King Lock is useful for those who have pockets of dry skin or skin conditions. Safe and gentle enough to help heal eczema lesions or lock in hydration in flexures. Experience the difference in ten minutes a day.
TianQi B- Key King Moisture Lock uses world leading unique 3D membrane technology, to deliver and lock in nutrients into your skin.
Gel Mask: Aqua, Butylene Glycol, glutaric acid, capryl hydroxamic acid, adipic acid, boswella serrata resin, termella fuciformis, polysaccaharide, Sodium hyaluronate, Fullerene, Polyvinylpyrrolidone (Povidone），Trehalose， gold, extract of Centella asiatica , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, fragrance
Mask Water: Aqua, Butylene Glycol, centella asiatica extract, polygonum cuspidatum extract, scutellaria baicalensis extract, camella sinensis leaf extracts, glycyrrhiza glabra root extract, chamomilla recutita flower extracts, Collagen extract, nepeta cataria extract, Aluminum citrate, Phenoxyethanol， PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, fragrance
How To Use
1. Clean the face as usual.
2. Use about eight pumps of gel mask, spread evenly onto face or areas you want, avoid sensitive eye area. Let sit until you feel tightening of the gel.
3. Repeat with the gel mask, paying closer attention to drier areas. Dry patches show where the skin has absorbed the first layer, hence you need more of the TianQi B-Key gel mask.
4. Leave on for 10-15 mins.
5. Spray mask speed water and let it soak and absorb.
6. Peel off the layer of dried mask from the corner.
7. Continue with normal beauty routine.
Ship from Malaysia
Made in China by Tian Qi Corporation (Hong Kong)
Comes in a box
Patch test before use
Copyright © 2017 Read Try Write. All Rights Reserved.